DRUMMING: First Steps - Step 08 - Country style e-book & digital audio
The standard beginner's tuition material written and produced by drumnut Master, Steve Thornley. This is the e-book (PDF) and digital audio (mp3) version of Step 8, the Country style.
DRUMMING: First Steps features 'easy-to-read notation', a graphical form of notation which ensures beginners don't get put off by one of the major barriers to progressing on the instrument - reading traditional music.
All the backing tracks are professionally recorded using top players and you will be guided through some of the difficulties of each style.
This is the digital version of Step 8 - the Country style. The Introductory Steps 1 to 4 are also included free of charge. You can download the content up to 3 times to multiple devices by following these instructions:
- Add the product to your Shopping cart;
- If you would like access to your digial download immediately, go through the Checkout process and pay by Debit or Credit Card through PayPal. If you opt to pay by BACS or cash or cheque at your drum lesson, you will not be able to download your product until we have received your payment;
- Once you have paid, go to My account > Downloadable products where you will see your digital products ready for download;
- Click Download, agree to the User agreement, and your digital product will automatically download to your device.
Your digital product is in the form of a ZIP file. The files in this folder will need extracting so you can access them.
On Windows Laptops & Desktops:
- Right-click the ZIP file. In the drop-down menu, click Extract All. The zip wizard will appear;
- If you want to unzip the files to a different folder, click Browse and choose a location;
- Click Extract and the files will be unzipped and copied to the folder you chose.
- Download Files by Google app from the Google Play Store on your device;
- Open the app and locate the ZIP file you would like to extract in your Downloads folder;
- Select the ZIP file and tap Extract to extract the files;
- Tap Done to finish. The contents from the ZIP file will be placed in the same folder location as the original ZIP file.
On Apple Laptops & Desktops:
- Simply double-click on the zipped file and the Archive Utility tool will unzip the files, creating a new folder of its contents beside the zipped folder on your desktop.
On iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch:
- Open the Files app, then find the ZIP file you downloaded;
- Tap the ZIP file;
- A folder is created containing the files. To change its name, touch and hold on the folder, then tap Rename.
- Tap to open the folder.